Monday 6 June 2016

Welcome to my paper Art

Welcome everyone/anyone to my new Art blog. Its time to start boring everyone with endless updates on every tiny piece of paper i glue to create a picture! There will be many spelling mistakes and far far too many exclamation marks!!!!!! but hopefully it will give you all a little nose into my life. it will also give me a place to share any inspirations. Be prepared to see endless pictures of my cat!!!!
 To get started i'll add some work I've already created this year.

I'm starting at the beginning. i had a fantastic idea to make some art while playing around with quilling paper. i didn't want to use it in the usual way, making whirls and tear shapes is not my bag. As soon as i worked out what i wanted to do with the paper i had to decide what to create. British flora and fauna are always an inspiration to me and at the time i was beginning this journey i was trying to encourage more birds into my very bird-less garden. so naturally a bird seemed to make sense. sorry for the slightly rubbish pictures but you get the idea. the process is simple but time consuming. cut a 3 mm strip of paper to the required length,shape it,stick it on its side and voila many hours later a bird emerges!!





The fabulous thing about this art is the fact its 3D and as the light changes throughout the day the image becomes either less or more colourful! it's fun! but really hard to explain in words. to see it is really the only way to truly get what i'm prattling on about. i will over the next few weeks add better pictures to hopefully show off the process and the results. i hope you enjoy my blah blah blah.

3 comments:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to mr benjamin who helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my  business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact mr benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you tell me how to start and what to do,I do quilling but not in your technique,,ty . loisklein97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very interested in your technique do you know if there are any classes around the surrey area . Kind regards Janet

    ReplyDelete